Fell’s Point's 10th Annual Privateer Festival was a rousing success. Thank you to everyone who made this event possible. Below are some pictures from the event. Check out the Facebook page for more.
2015 Privateer Festival Dates:
Tentatively the dates for the 11th Annual Privateer Festival are April 18th, & 19th, 2015.
SCHEDULE & ACTIVITIES:
Inspired by a long maritime history of schooners and Privateers, the Annual Privateer Festival includes:
- Craft, Food, and Merchandise Market
- Live Music and Entertainment – Traditional and Modern
- Children’s Activity and Entertainment Pier including Free Inflatable Pirate Ship Slide and Crafts
- 1814 Living History Pier
- Dockside ship tours and cruises including Urban Pirates Family And Adult Cruises
- Live battle reenactments featuring the Pride of Baltimore II
- Grog Garden
- Nautical Pet Costume Contest
WHERE: Fell’s Point, Baltimore MD - throughout the neighborhood
For more information, media, sponsorship, vendor and volunteer opportunities, please email email@example.com
Privateer Festival is a NO WEAPONS EVENT. No weapons, theatrical or real, will be allowed.
Please do not bring any weapons to this event as Baltimore City Police will be enforcing the city's strict weapons laws.