Set a course for Fell’s Point and join the festivities of the 11th annual Privateer Festival. The weekend of April 18th & 19th, 2015 will host a a full scale land invasion of living history, music, dance, kid’s activities, arts, crafts, food and libations.
Featuring Performances By:
The Brigands & Valhallas Pirates and more.
Come celebrate our legacy of maritime prowess and Fell’s Point’s pivotal role in American history.
We are now accepting 2015 Vendor Applications
Sponsorship Opportunities are still available.
Check out the Facebook page for more.
Privateer Festival is mad possible by:
SCHEDULE & ACTIVITIES:
Inspired by a long maritime history of schooners and Privateers, the Annual Privateer Festival includes:
- Craft, Food, and Merchandise Market
- Live Music and Entertainment – Traditional and Modern
- Children’s Activity and Entertainment Pier including Free Inflatable Pirate Ship Slide and Crafts
- 1814 Living History Pier
- Dockside ship tours and cruises including Urban Pirates Family And Adult Cruises
- Grog Garden
- Nautical Pet Costume Contest
WHERE: Fell’s Point, Baltimore MD - throughout the neighborhood
WHEN: Saturday April 18th 10am-7pm & Sunday April 19th 10am-6pm
Pyrate Invasion Pub Crawl Saturday from 6pm to 2am
Privateer Festival is a NO WEAPONS EVENT. No weapons, theatrical or real, will be allowed.
Please do not bring any weapons to this event as Baltimore City Police will be enforcing the city's strict weapons laws.