Set a course for Fell’s Point to join the festivities of the 11th annual Privateer Festival. The weekend of April 18th & 19th, 2015 will host a a full scale land invasion of living history, music, dance, kid’s activities, arts, crafts, food and libations.
Saturday April 18th 10am-7pm & Sunday April 19th 10am-6pm
Free live entertainment by:
The Brigands - Performing Sea Shanties and tunes, from the Golden Age of Piracy and beyond.
The Pyrates Royale - Combines traditional English and maritime music with a liberal dash of humor.
Valhalla's Pirates - Historical and theatrical live combat entertainment celebrating the Golden Age of Piracy.
Captain Thomas Flint - live music for buccaneers of all ages.
Character Impersonator "Captain Jack Sparrow"
Stroll the Craft Market and stop off for some grog and grub!
- Craft Vendors including handmade jewelry, clothing, wood and leather items, children's books and toys, arts and crafts, edible gifts, and nautical/ piratical gifts including flags and chests.
- Food Vendors including Maryland Crab Cakes, Pit Beef, Turkey Legs, Hamburgers, Italian Ice, Seafood Pitas, Cheese Steaks, Funnel Cakes, Corn Dogs, Tacos, Drinks and other tasty items.
- Grog Garden featuring Heavy Seas Drafts on Broadway Square.
Children's fun on Ann Street Pier
Free Pirate Crafts, Urban Pirates Treasure Hunt,
and Bounce House all day Saturday and Sunday.
- FREE Magic and Juggling Shows
- FREE Pirate Story Times by Urban Pirates
*Urban Pirates Family Adventure Cruises at 9:30am, 11am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, and 4pm
Step Back In Time on the Broadway Pier
Visit organizations from across the Maryland region offering a glimpse into the living history of Baltimore maritime prowess.
*Tall Ships will be on display and available for tours throughout the weekend.
Privateer Festival is a NO WEAPONS EVENT. No weapons, theatrical or real, will be allowed.
Please do not bring any weapons to this event as Baltimore City Police will be enforcing the city's strict weapons laws.