Fell’s Point is kicking off the War of 1812 Battle for Baltimore bicentennial year with sails flying, bombs bursting in air, and a full scale land invasion of living history, music, dance, kid’s activities, arts, crafts, food and libations.
Come celebrate our legacy of maritime prowess and Fell’s Point’s pivotal role in American history.
Inspired by a long maritime history of schooners and Privateers, the 10th Annual Privateer Festival will include:
- Craft, Food, and Merchandise Market
- Live Music and Entertainment – Traditional and Modern
- Children’s Activity and Entertainment Pier
- 1814 Living History Pier
- Sea Battle featuring the authentic schooners
- Dockside ship tours and cruises
- Live Battle Reenactments
- Grog Garden
- Bicentennial Bash
- Nautical Pet Costume Contest
- Bar Crawl
WHERE: Fell’s Point, Baltimore MD - throughout the neighborhood
For more information, media, sponsorship, vendor and volunteer opportunities, please email email@example.com
Privateer Festival is a NO WEAPONS EVENT. No weapons, theatrical or real, will be allowed.
Please do not bring any weapons to this event as Baltimore City Police will be enforcing the city's strict weapons laws.