Fell’s Point is kicking off the War of 1812 Battle for Baltimore bicentennial year with sails flying, bombs bursting in air, and a full scale land invasion of living history, music, dance, kid’s activities, arts, crafts, food and libations.
Featuring Performances By:
The Pyrates Royale, House of Cadarn, Valhallas Pirates and more.
Come celebrate our legacy of maritime prowess and Fell’s Point’s pivotal role in American history.
SCHEDULE & ACTIVITIES:
FRIDAY 4/11- merchant market open at noon, Bicentennial Bash 6pm - 8:30pm (open to all)
SATURDAY 4/12 AND SUNDAY 4/13- 10am - 6pm
Inspired by a long maritime history of schooners and Privateers, the 10th Annual Privateer Festival will include:
- Craft, Food, and Merchandise Market
- Live Music and Entertainment – Traditional and Modern
- Children’s Activity and Entertainment Pier including Free Inflatable Pirate Ship Slide and Crafts
- 1814 Living History Pier
- Dockside ship tours and cruises including Urban Pirates Family And Adult Cruises
- Live battle reenactments featuring the Pride of Baltimore II
- Grog Garden
- Bicentennial Bash
- Nautical Pet Costume Contest
WHERE: Fell’s Point, Baltimore MD - throughout the neighborhood
For more information, media, sponsorship, vendor and volunteer opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Privateer Festival is a NO WEAPONS EVENT. No weapons, theatrical or real, will be allowed.
Please do not bring any weapons to this event as Baltimore City Police will be enforcing the city's strict weapons laws.